Saturday, November 24, 2012

What I Got! (17) GUYS. The Edge of Never!!

What I Got is a weekly meme hosted by Monica over at Cover Analysis :)
 
For Review:
 
Shadows in the Silence (Angelfire, #3)
Shadows in the Silence by Courtney Allison Moulton
GUYS. I've finished this, and...the ending to this trilogy is so great. If you're a friend on Goodreads, look at my review to see. I just...AH.
 
First Comes Love (First Comes Love, #1)
First Come Love by Katie Kacvinsky
I got this through ARCycling, and I'm currently reading it. I feel like I'm going to really like this one!
 
Gifted:
 
The Way We Fall (Fallen World, #1)
The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe
Hey, Monica? I FREAKING LOVE YOU. I'm so glad I own this book now. And it's signed! Christmas gift #1? Heck to the yes.
 
  Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)Pure (Covenant, #2)Deity (Covenant, #3)
Half-Blood, Pure, & Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Um, yeah. I got all these books. Again. Signed. Long story short, THANK YOU, JEN. Plus, I have more swag. So if you win one of my giveaways, chances are you're going to be a very happy camper. I like to throw extra goodies into prize packages ;)
 
The Edge of Never
The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
I'm reading this one as we speak, and...OHMYGOSH, GUYS. I'm only 8% in, and I'm already flipping out. I'm telling you right now--you want this book. Seriously. AH.
THANK YOU SO MUCH, ANNIE! Annie's the amazing person who gifted it to me. *squee!*
 
And...I think that's it. If I missed anything, I'll be sure to list it next week. Now, link me up to what YOU got. I like to know these things!
 
♥Jessica(:
 

2 comments:

  1. I FREAKING LOVE YOU TOO!

    Yes, it's Christmas gift #1 and only one. What can I say? I'm a freshman and broke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books. I have all the covenant series as well ! Great haul !! - Katie @ inkk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!