Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday! (15) ♥ All I Need by Susane Colasanti

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where we tell y'all about the books we cannot wait to get our hands on!

All I Need by Susane Colasanti
All I NeedExpected Publication: May 21, 2013
Publisher: Viking Juvenile
 
Description from Goodreads: 
The last night of summer is only the beginning.

Skye wants to meet the boy who will change her life forever. Seth feels their instant connection the second he sees her. When Seth starts talking to Skye at the last beach party of the summer, it’s obvious to both of them that this is something real. But when Seth leaves for college before they exchange contact info, Skye wonders if he felt the same way she did—and if she will ever see him again. Even if they find their way back to each other, can they make a long-distance relationship work despite trust issues, ex drama, and some serious background differences?

Teen favorite Susane Colasanti returns to the alternating-voice style of her beloved debut When It Happens in this Serendipity-inspired story about summer, soul mates, and the moments that change our lives forever.
 
Why I can't wait for this: I love Susane Colasanti. I've read almost all of her books (all except her newest, Keep Holding On) and adore them all. They're so sweet and I love reading them! So of course I'm excited for her next one. And goodness...this looks like a book I'm just going to LOVE!
 
What are you waiting on this week?
 
♥Jessica(: 

6 comments:

  1. :D I have yet to read any of Susane's books *hides* BUT I WILL GET ON THIS, I PROMISE. Haha ..looks like you beat me when it comes to contemporary reads. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe , but you beat me in everything else! Ha!

      ♥Jessica(:

      Delete
  2. This sounds so promising! I have found some seriously amazing Contemporary reads lately and this one allmost sounds like it should head to the top of the list! Great pick :D

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of her books though all my blogger friends seem to love her! Where should I start??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo! My first Susane Colasanti read was WHEN IT HAPPENS. I definitely suggest that!

      ♥Jessica(:

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!