Sunday, November 11, 2012

#VoteHouston in the #DaemonInvasion! ♥


Help bring Jennifer L. Armentrout and Pepe Toth (AKA Daemon Black Cover Model) to
HOUSTON
by

 Only five cities made it to the finals and Houston is one of them.
If you live in or around Houston area make sure to vote for us.
Please use hashtag #DaemonInvasion to help get your friends to vote for Houston!

Voting Ends November 13th at midnight PST so hurry on over!

For your viewing pleasure!

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Links to other
Daemon Invasion post..
>>Book Scenes<<
 >>Halloween Fun<<
>>Amore<<

♥Jessica(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!